Equipment: Dumper Truck - under 5 tonnes
Accrediting Body: ITSSAR
Level: Refresher - Certified Operators requiring a Refresher / Re-test in accordance with HSE regulations
Location: Leicester Training Facility / On Site
Course Duration: 1 Day(s)
Max Ratio 3 trainees per course
Cost: £250 + VAT per trainee
To find out more, Contact Us
To prove an acquired basic skill, the unlicensed operator needs safe handling ability of the dumper with proven confidence in his ability and skills, and to appreciate the Health and Safety issues in the working environment. This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and other relevant statutory provisions.
- The Need to Train & Statutory Requirements
- Rated Capacities-Stability and instability
- Operating Safety Code & Site Safely Rules
- Film “The Correct, Approach”& “Site Safety”
- Multi Choice Theory Test
- Introduction to the Machine
- Control Familiarisation
- Basic Driving Procedures & Practice
- Practice Loading & Unloading
- Practical Skills Test (based on Forum 2000 recommendations) of such
- Notebook and pen
- Appropriate safety wear
All other materials are provided on the course.
Testing & Certification
At the end of this course the standard ITSSAR practical and theoretical test where possible will be conducted for the equipment. This is the current recognised and recommended standards practical operators test. Operators are issued with an encapsulated wallet and full sized certificate. Companies are issued with an A4 sized certificate, the trainees original practical and theoretical test marking sheet, course record and written trainee report where appropriate, as proof of training.